header

Monday, September 21, 2009

bridal luxury:

Don't miss an evening of bridal luxury hosted by the Atlantan Brides magazine. They always trow the best bashes and this one is sure to not only be elegant but full of amazing ideas for the bride to be.
Come out on the 27th from 3:00 to 6:00 at the Hotel Palomar for an amazing bridal gown runway show, tasty snacks, beautiful floral and amazing tablescapes not to mention my photography ;)

Unfortunately I will be unable to attend but be sure and take a few moments out of your day to visit, don't forget to register, I have an amazing giveaway!!!
I can't tell you what it is but trust me you want it, so best of luck!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really enjoyed meeting you this weekend!! Have a great trip. Live creatively....live your dream.....Jenni

Followers: You know you want to..

Copyright property of Peachtree Photography:

Images on this blog are the property of Peachtree Photography. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Peachtree Photography.
If you would like to use am image, please contact Peachtree Photography at peachtreephotography@yahoo.com