header

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

matthew + kellie

Matt and Kellie are two amazing people, I had a wounderful time with them this past Saturday at The Mansion on Peachtree and 103 West.
When I first spoke with Matt on the phone I could tell he was an awesome guy, but what he failed to mention was that Kellie was gorgeous.
I fist meet Kellie at our e-shoot and I knew she would make a beautiful bride and boy was I right. I had such a wounderful time hearing the vows that they had written for one another and meeting all the family and friends that came to celebrate two great people.
Thank you to Matt and Kelli and congratulations on your new life together. Thank you to the Mom's and Dad's who were so wounderful and thank you to all the friends and family who made it fun!













No comments:

Followers: You know you want to..

Copyright property of Peachtree Photography:

Images on this blog are the property of Peachtree Photography. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Peachtree Photography.
If you would like to use am image, please contact Peachtree Photography at peachtreephotography@yahoo.com