header

Thursday, July 9, 2009

in the zone:

In collage I created a sculpture that long story short got me a A in class and was life size!!
So big in fact that I was only able to keep a part of the internal structure. It was a sculpture of the human body and the internal structure was made of strange parts...hey it was art school I could do that!
Well the heart was made of handmaid barbwire with a cute little monkey perched in the middle. Ok,Ok no I was not insane it has to do with inner angst...in the form of a CUTE little monkey lol.
Anyway today I was cleaning the basement and I stumbled across the cute little guy so I ran to the studio and here you go.

I call it monkey lol....but you can just call me crazy!



No comments:

Followers: You know you want to..

Copyright property of Peachtree Photography:

Images on this blog are the property of Peachtree Photography. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Peachtree Photography.
If you would like to use am image, please contact Peachtree Photography at peachtreephotography@yahoo.com