header

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

for the love of shoping: personal

Jessie Askinazi over at the blog Morning Passages (who by the way always has quirky and fun inspirational images) posted a blog about this amazing coat from Hayden Harnetti the description reads
"There's just a dash of quirkiness in the otherwise polished Parker Canvas Trench. Lovingly called the "Inspector Gadget coat" "
I love this coat and it comes in the cutest navy blue, although I have to say this pebble color rocks. I can totally see myself in this, I need this...oh for the love of shopping!



No comments:

Followers: You know you want to..

Copyright property of Peachtree Photography:

Images on this blog are the property of Peachtree Photography. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Peachtree Photography.
If you would like to use am image, please contact Peachtree Photography at peachtreephotography@yahoo.com