header

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

oh for the love of fashion:

I am just in fashion heaven and have to ramble a bit about the cute things I found while shopping online.
Of course I didn't actually buy all of these fantastic finds but I can dream and share with you all of the lusts and musts in my life.

I love my bcbg bags but have never looked at the clothing until now and have found two super cute dresses that I adore and a cute pair of shoes of course....so cute!
and now
It's official, It's an obsession...
Frye boots are now controlling my life! After finding my first pair I have gotten another similar to the ones below, yes they look close to the ones in my previous post but they have a buckle, are darker brown and have a hill....so they are completely different!
Now I'm on the hunt for a low cut campus boot and this super cute purse.






No comments:

Followers: You know you want to..

Copyright property of Peachtree Photography:

Images on this blog are the property of Peachtree Photography. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Peachtree Photography.
If you would like to use am image, please contact Peachtree Photography at peachtreephotography@yahoo.com