header

Thursday, June 18, 2009

It's always funny when you meet someone for the first time and instantly click, well for me that's how it was with Suzanne. A one hour consultation turned into almost three without either of us realizing it. I even told her as we were leaving "even if you go with another photographer call me we'll hang out." . Weird, well not really we had so much in common I felt like I had known her forever!

When the time came to shoot Suzanne's and Chris's e-shoot I couldn't help but be excited. We spent the morning in Piedmont park laughing and talking with the sound of jock jams 3 flowing threw the air. That's right we pumped up the jam, I laughed so hard when Suzanne pulled out a little running man for us. I just love her!!

(the running man evidence is the last image below...he,he)

I am so excited about shooting their wedding I can't wait!














No comments:

Followers: You know you want to..

Copyright property of Peachtree Photography:

Images on this blog are the property of Peachtree Photography. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Peachtree Photography.
If you would like to use am image, please contact Peachtree Photography at peachtreephotography@yahoo.com