header

Friday, April 3, 2009

blindsided by blessings:

At times i my life I realize how far I have come; but I have also seen how far I could fall. This trip was one where I felt the magnitude of the gifts that I have been given. It has prompted me to open my world weary eyes and look around. To use the gifts that I have been given and transform them into blessings in others lives.

I think it's time to make a few changes...and no it has nothing to do with a big mac :) I just love finding the beautiful in the mundane.



No comments:

Followers: You know you want to..

Copyright property of Peachtree Photography:

Images on this blog are the property of Peachtree Photography. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Peachtree Photography.
If you would like to use am image, please contact Peachtree Photography at peachtreephotography@yahoo.com