header

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

the ordinary suspect:

Yeah flowers are pretty but can they be unrecognizable? Maybe.

As a painter I love abstract imagery and you know me it’s weekly project time! Here are a few images that are going to be printed on canvas for a local gallery. These flowers are from the wedding show that I did. Lara at Cameo Events and I was inspired to do something great with them. I guess this is great….lol well I think so.

Don't worry photos from the bridal show are coming soon ;)



No comments:

Followers: You know you want to..

Copyright property of Peachtree Photography:

Images on this blog are the property of Peachtree Photography. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Peachtree Photography.
If you would like to use am image, please contact Peachtree Photography at peachtreephotography@yahoo.com