header

Thursday, March 12, 2009

lovin my life:

I love creating art, from paintings to photos I love everything about the creative process. When I first decided to take on a career as an artist it was as a painter with my full time job being a jewelry designer.
You gotta make the money some how right!
I loved being a fine artist and relished every moment up to my elbows in paint. I had always shot film and spent lots of time in the dark room even winning a few awards for my photography work.
It wasn’t until my kiddo was born that I found my true calling. Now it’s like I have to have my camera near or I can’t breath. I love capturing random images and creating a piece of art it fulfills my life and I am lovin it!

No comments:

Followers: You know you want to..

Copyright property of Peachtree Photography:

Images on this blog are the property of Peachtree Photography. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Peachtree Photography.
If you would like to use am image, please contact Peachtree Photography at peachtreephotography@yahoo.com