header

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Everyday I get emails about what I do and how I do it, I answer as many as I can but here is your chance to have your emails answered via video. I will be answering 10 lucky e-mailers that have awesome questions, submit yours and you may get chosen.

If you have a question that you would like answered let me know vie email at jessica@peachtreephotography.com or via my site at Jessica Ashley and I will answer as many questions as I can via video on Monday the 23rd.


Good Luck....Jessica Ashely



No comments:

Followers: You know you want to..

Copyright property of Peachtree Photography:

Images on this blog are the property of Peachtree Photography. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Peachtree Photography.
If you would like to use am image, please contact Peachtree Photography at peachtreephotography@yahoo.com