header

Monday, March 2, 2009

Boudoir Baby:

Our boudoir sessions have taken off, as of right now I a few images that I am keeping under wraps but here are a few that I can share with you. Sorry about keeping the first two images secret but…the their wedding's haven't happened yet so shhhhhh.

Great news our new supper sexy boudoir books should be coming in and I am so excited, I have spent the last six months setting everything up and it’s all coming together so keep your eyes peeled for my awesome new blog with all the juicy details coming soon!!!





No comments:

Followers: You know you want to..

Copyright property of Peachtree Photography:

Images on this blog are the property of Peachtree Photography. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Peachtree Photography.
If you would like to use am image, please contact Peachtree Photography at peachtreephotography@yahoo.com