header

Friday, February 27, 2009

The misadventures of Flapjack and Captain K’nuckles :

At a wedding I did recently I was given two fish, one black and one bright pink. As soon as they got home the first thing we did was name them Captain K’nuckles and Flapjack.
Wanting to make sure they had the best tank in town we set them up with a beautiful new tank complete with colorful rocks and caves.
One morning as I got up to feed our two fishy friends I noticed that Flapjack was MIA….how did I loose a fish?
We suspected right away that KeKe was to blame we looked all over, not a splash of water around, we didn’t hear any commotion but Keke is a very skilled hunter so we did the best we could to protect K’nuckles from the danger that lurked near by.
As I got up this morning to check on the ol’ captain to my horror he was missing, I casualty of Keke! My hubby and I went on thinking we could have done more but it was to late now….when all of the sudden we hear from the bathroom
"mom, dad come quick the fish is in the toilet!"
WHAT!!!
We looked at each other with disbelief. Sure enough the captain was in the bowl but no longer with us. With quick thinking as not to upset me five year old I said “he’s like Nemo trying to get back to the sea” and we helped him along…poor thing.


We have always known Keke was smart but to conspire with the fish to set them free was another thing.
Well I guess it was an adventure!




No comments:

Followers: You know you want to..

Copyright property of Peachtree Photography:

Images on this blog are the property of Peachtree Photography. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Peachtree Photography.
If you would like to use am image, please contact Peachtree Photography at peachtreephotography@yahoo.com