header

Saturday, February 14, 2009

holding your breath:

Sometimes as a photographer you have to hold your breath and I do mean literally!
When I have the perfect shot I sometimes take in a slow deep breath and hold it until I hear the shutter of my camera click close.
When I was emailed by Weddings Unveiled to submit a few kissy images, I held my breath! Today I got the news that I not only got one photo but two in
"the can’t live without them favorites" sweet!!!
I am right along side some of my favorite photographers, what an honor!

Thank you Weddings Unveiled….so everybody go check out
Unveiled Blog





3 comments:

JoyaJewelry said...

congrats!! Your pictures look beautiful! What a great honor you go girl you have the eye:)
JOy

Eliana@BYSE said...

That is awesome! Congrats.

jessica ashley said...

Thanks so much guys!!! Thanks for all the support!!

Followers: You know you want to..

Copyright property of Peachtree Photography:

Images on this blog are the property of Peachtree Photography. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Peachtree Photography.
If you would like to use am image, please contact Peachtree Photography at peachtreephotography@yahoo.com