header

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Good things come to those who wait…

Finally the new site is up and running, whew!!!

It’s not completely done yet but at least it’s up now thank goodness!!
Talk about stressful, I have three wedding waiting to post, no email thanks to an error when I changed web hosts and all of two hours of sleep a night for the past week worrying about it all.
So this is a major project that I will be refining over the next few weeks but I hope to have it all up and running in the next few days.
Everyone that is waiting on the galleries to go up, give me a day or so and you should be ready to go :)

Let me know if you see any problems…I don’t think I can keep my eyes open anymore I think I will celebrate with a nap!



No comments:

Followers: You know you want to..

Copyright property of Peachtree Photography:

Images on this blog are the property of Peachtree Photography. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Peachtree Photography.
If you would like to use am image, please contact Peachtree Photography at peachtreephotography@yahoo.com