header

Saturday, December 20, 2008

What A Busy Week!!

Monday I will be delivering the last of our Christmas orders so if you have an order
I will see you Monday!

I will be taking Tuesday - Friday off for the holidays, I will be back at work shooting some amazing weddings on the 27th and the 2nd what a great way to start the
New Year.

The new year is quickly coming up and 2009 is filling much quicker than I had anticipated, we have lots of changes coming up and I wanted to let potential brides know that if you are thinking of booking me for your upcoming wedding as of Jan 1st my pricing will be changing as a matter of fact increasing, don’t delay book today lol….that was so cheesy.

For info email me at Jessica@peachtreephotography.com give me all the juicy details about your fabulous wedding.



1 comment:

JodieMo said...

All this AND a new floor? I am impressed. Have a Happy Holiday!

Followers: You know you want to..

Copyright property of Peachtree Photography:

Images on this blog are the property of Peachtree Photography. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Peachtree Photography.
If you would like to use am image, please contact Peachtree Photography at peachtreephotography@yahoo.com