header

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Update on Keke kitty:

I just wanted to let everyone know that my Keke kitty is doing better, she had been in a bad fight and had a few large abscesses all along her back and sides. Luckily they cleaned them and she started her on some antibiotics and she is feeling better. Thanks guys for all the well wishes.

The reason I know she’s better is because she came in and knocked the contents of my bed side table to the floor at 6 am this morning….that’s the thanks I get?


No comments:

Followers: You know you want to..

Copyright property of Peachtree Photography:

Images on this blog are the property of Peachtree Photography. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Peachtree Photography.
If you would like to use am image, please contact Peachtree Photography at peachtreephotography@yahoo.com