header

Friday, October 17, 2008

Today:



So today has been great! . I have helped A reassemble my music box and it works...Amazing. I did some knitting, it's coming along.

I have been super productive and am working on posting some new and exciting things so keep checking back I have like four things to post today.

In all It seems like I am scooting along so I decided to post all about me.

I am....... a loving wife, a fun mother, a awesome sister, a loyal friend, a rock star photographer, and all around fun chick

I want........to get out and do something but it’s raining…

I have.......a great family and the best job in the world

I wish........that my pre-preggo jeans would fit

I know.........I have issues

I hate........when my food touches (see I know)

I fear.......... loosing this amazing life that I have right now

I hear........... the rain on my windows

I crave............sushi yummy

I search.......... for the strength not to loose it when A dismantles my music box

I always......... love girl’s night

I usually......... brush my teeth 5 times a day

I am not.......... the world’s best speller

I miss........... Jaime and she hasn’t moved yet

I love......... movie and junk food night, dancing around the house, and singing really loud and badly

I never.......... clean my desk….but I should

I rarely........get to spend time with my hard working hubby

I cry............ at everything….seriously

I am not always........ dressed well. I try, but fall short

I lose........... all my money and sanity when I go junkin

I am confused........ about a lot of stuff don’t get me started

I need.............. a massage and a pedi and I new photo of me this one is seriously creepy…lol

I should.......... CLEAN THE HOUSE but I’m not

I worry............that my child will grow up to be like me…be like your father he’s awesome

I dream..........of living on a island and swimming everyday

No comments:

Followers: You know you want to..

Copyright property of Peachtree Photography:

Images on this blog are the property of Peachtree Photography. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Peachtree Photography.
If you would like to use am image, please contact Peachtree Photography at peachtreephotography@yahoo.com