header

Friday, October 10, 2008

Still Sick:

So for the past week I have been sick, not debilitating sick just annoying sick so this morning I woke up and…..no voice. I have a client meeting in a few hours so how is that going to work? Well anyway I decided it was time to bring out the big guns to fight this cold.

Vanilla Chi Tea….yes with just a spoon full of organic sugar yummy I love chi it’s my pick me up when I am in a slump and right now with a runny nose and no voice I need a pick me up for sure!


No comments:

Followers: You know you want to..

Copyright property of Peachtree Photography:

Images on this blog are the property of Peachtree Photography. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Peachtree Photography.
If you would like to use am image, please contact Peachtree Photography at peachtreephotography@yahoo.com