header

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Fun at the Fair:

Our entire family minus my sis, who we missed desperately on the tilt-a-whirl, went to our local fair. I have always loved the fair…ok yeah not something most people say, but from the moment that I road the Himalayan with the wind rushing thru my heavily teased hair and the sound of Guns-N-Roses in my ears I have loved the fair lol...

It was a blast seeing my little one laugh and scream on ride after ride. I have to say she is a little dare devil and keep picking ever more dangerous rides to go on.

Most importantly we pigged out on corn dogs, candy apples and cotton candy too!








1 comment:

Jessica said...

These are great!!!! I bet she had a blast!!!

Followers: You know you want to..

Copyright property of Peachtree Photography:

Images on this blog are the property of Peachtree Photography. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Peachtree Photography.
If you would like to use am image, please contact Peachtree Photography at peachtreephotography@yahoo.com