header

Friday, October 3, 2008

Art Work:

Ok so most of you know I have been a fine artist for over 12 years now, so it’s totally in my blood. I work on projects every week….
ok yeah creating homework for myself I know, but I love it.

So I am now getting ready to post them for sale!
What I can hear all my friends and family say. Yes that’s right I never sale anything it’s all to precious and personal to me but at this time in my life I am ready.

Ready to let go and share my gifts with others. So a limited number of fine art photography prints will be available to purchase here are just a few and my gallery of images should be up and running soon. I will keep you posted.









No comments:

Followers: You know you want to..

Copyright property of Peachtree Photography:

Images on this blog are the property of Peachtree Photography. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Peachtree Photography.
If you would like to use am image, please contact Peachtree Photography at peachtreephotography@yahoo.com