header

Monday, September 29, 2008

Shane

First of all let me just say what an amazing guy he is.....seriously he has it together! I was so impressed by him and his brother, they were both such upstanding young men that you know he comes from a great family. Shane hated me taking his picture, from what I gather it's only because he is humble. I kept telling him that his girlfriend is going to love them and he would just smile....you know they look good Shane :)

Kimberly thanks so much, you have two outstanding boy's and it was great getting to know you and your family.






No comments:

Followers: You know you want to..

Copyright property of Peachtree Photography:

Images on this blog are the property of Peachtree Photography. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Peachtree Photography.
If you would like to use am image, please contact Peachtree Photography at peachtreephotography@yahoo.com