header

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Cynthia + Adam

Ever since I first meet Cynthia I knew she was an amazing person, and this weekend I had the honor of shooting her wedding. The intimate event was held by the Gray’s at their beautiful home and I must say it was so amazing you could feel the love that everyone felt towards this couple. Cynthia was absolutely glowing she was a beautifully elegant bride and the Groom Adam was the sweetest I have seen in a long time, overcome by his vows he became teary as he looked Cynthia in the eyes. In all I was so honored to be a part of such a special day I wish you both great happiness in your new lives together.















No comments:

Followers: You know you want to..

Copyright property of Peachtree Photography:

Images on this blog are the property of Peachtree Photography. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Peachtree Photography.
If you would like to use am image, please contact Peachtree Photography at peachtreephotography@yahoo.com