header

Friday, July 11, 2008

Kristin

Ok so this morning has been jam packed since 6:30am. As I was rushing around I got a phone call from Kristin who had just gotten back from her amazing honeymoon maybe I can get her to send me over some pic’s hint, hint ; )
You know I don’t think she had even seen her photos or slide show on the blog but still wanted to say thanks.
It’s calls like that, that make my day!!!
Thanks so much Kristin I hope we have a little more time to chat next time about your amazing honeymoon.


I have to run to a meeting but I have loads of other posts today so see you soon.

No comments:

Followers: You know you want to..

Copyright property of Peachtree Photography:

Images on this blog are the property of Peachtree Photography. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Peachtree Photography.
If you would like to use am image, please contact Peachtree Photography at peachtreephotography@yahoo.com