header

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Get down, get down...

Oh no, no, up up!!
My internet has been down for the past four days thats right FOUR, that means no posting, no uploading photos, no nothing. To look on the bright side I did get a lot of editing done but did I mention NO INTERNET!!
Finally last night they got it back up. Thanks AT&T my constant nagging did the trick, OK maybe not but at least they were nice to me : )

Now it's time to play catch up. So for everyone patiently waiting thanks for understanding : }

Oh and the car photos along with two beautiful weddings are coming so check back soon!

No comments:

Followers: You know you want to..

Copyright property of Peachtree Photography:

Images on this blog are the property of Peachtree Photography. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Peachtree Photography.
If you would like to use am image, please contact Peachtree Photography at peachtreephotography@yahoo.com