header

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mothers Day:

So Sunday was mothers day and I had a great one! I was woken up to a full breakfast made by my 4 year old boy was it yummy, then the gifts began first were my fantastic cards and flowers followed by some organic chocolates mmmmmm. Then came the bridal magazine???? it's because mommy likes weddings so much, lol thats too sweet!

As the day went on I received a surprise call not from a family member but from my former bride Lydia to wish me a happy mothers day! Wow what a surprise thanks so much, it means the world to know that you still think of me!!

No comments:

Followers: You know you want to..

Copyright property of Peachtree Photography:

Images on this blog are the property of Peachtree Photography. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Peachtree Photography.
If you would like to use am image, please contact Peachtree Photography at peachtreephotography@yahoo.com