header

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Kimether . Jennifer . Merriah

Last Sunday I had the pleasure of meeting up for a shoot with one of my past brides Kimether aka Kim. I can honestly say she is one of my favorite brides ever, the laughter and love between Kim and her friends and family was contagious!!! A year ago when I sat down with Kim outside Starbucks in the freezing, rain soaked weather and talked about her wedding, Herman and her plans for the future I knew she was destine to have a blessed life.

Kimether . Jennifer . Merriah Clink link to view Kimether . Jennifer. Merriah slideshow


So now her life is starting she and her friends Jennifer and Merriah are graduating from Emory, I am so honored to know such intelligent, independent, gorgeous women. Let me tell you they are as fun as they are brilliant, I was laughing the whole time… Oh and Kim as I was headed home I saw the best church hat ever. Envision fuchsia flowers gradually getting larger as it exploded into a hot mess of flower petals, feathers, sequins and netting on your forehead. If only I could drive and shoot at the same time! I don’t know about you, but I don’t think it’s to over the top for a graduation?? Just saying think about it lol….


Thanks so much ladies I had a great time!!!!


No comments:

Followers: You know you want to..

Copyright property of Peachtree Photography:

Images on this blog are the property of Peachtree Photography. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Peachtree Photography.
If you would like to use am image, please contact Peachtree Photography at peachtreephotography@yahoo.com