header

Monday, March 17, 2008

Jessica + Clay

How lucky am I?
Well let’s just say I love my job and that makes me very blessed!

Saturday was Jessica and Clay’s wedding day, when we did their wedding shoot I got to know them a bit more and discovered how much fun they were. Needless to say I was so excited and looking forward to capturing their wedding day.

Jessica + Clay Clink link to view Jessica's and Clay's wedding slideshow


The day went beautifully, Jessica was absolutely gorgeous and Clay was equally as handsome. I must say that I personally had a fantastic time at the reception Jessica’s and Clay’s friends and family are so open and friendly, you can see just how much they are both truly loved!

I spent the morning watching the weather because of a statewide tornado watch, just for the record that was the first time I had ever experienced weather that bad at a shoot, I think the old adage is rain is good luck on your wedding day so a tornado much be huge props to the bride and groom.

No comments:

Followers: You know you want to..

Copyright property of Peachtree Photography:

Images on this blog are the property of Peachtree Photography. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Peachtree Photography.
If you would like to use am image, please contact Peachtree Photography at peachtreephotography@yahoo.com