header

Monday, September 17, 2007

9.8.07 Margaret and Dale

This is my favorite photo from the event and I must say I am very proud of it I think it capture them perfectly!

As Margaret walked down the rose petal covered stone path a trio serenaded her, it was absolutely magical.

The trio were amazing if only I had sound on the camera.

They are such a sweet couple.

Margaret and Dale are wonderful and their family and friends are just as amazing.
And I think she has some of the cutest grand children on earth!
Thanks so much for letting me share such an important day in your lives.






No comments:

Followers: You know you want to..

Copyright property of Peachtree Photography:

Images on this blog are the property of Peachtree Photography. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Peachtree Photography.
If you would like to use am image, please contact Peachtree Photography at peachtreephotography@yahoo.com