header

Sunday, August 12, 2007

8.11.07 My Good Old Garden


Ok so the crop is finally coming in, yes that’s right I have a garden, a garden of pomegranates. That’s right I said pomegranates! So your thinking who grows pomegranates? Well that would be me, I know I am a bit unusual but what artist doesn’t have their quirks? I would have had three this year but my little girl picked one thinking it was an apple oh well.


This is not for human consumption but I love the colors, who has something that is not edible in their garden? Only me!

No comments:

Followers: You know you want to..

Copyright property of Peachtree Photography:

Images on this blog are the property of Peachtree Photography. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Peachtree Photography.
If you would like to use am image, please contact Peachtree Photography at peachtreephotography@yahoo.com