header

Thursday, June 21, 2007

6.9.07

Recently I captured Jessica’s and Jeffrey’s wedding day. All I can say about this couple is wow they are great!
The day was filled with emotion during the ceremony you heard lots of sniffles and tears, tearful speeches and first dances made for some tender moments.
Looking thru my lens it made me appreciate what a wonderful job I have, it’s amazing to be a part of such an important day, to capture the moments that pass in a blink of an eye.

Jessica and Jeffrey are so much fun!

They were filled with such a zest for life and dancing, lets just say that the wedding party had some great moves!

Thanks so much it was fabulous!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jessica,

You are truly blessed with an amazing gift to capture the "moment" in a day that goes by so fast. Thank you so much for all your hard work. I can't thank you enough for allowing me to remember all the "moments" of my wedding day till death do us part! Thank you again!

Jessica Henderson (Bride)

Followers: You know you want to..

Copyright property of Peachtree Photography:

Images on this blog are the property of Peachtree Photography. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Peachtree Photography.
If you would like to use am image, please contact Peachtree Photography at peachtreephotography@yahoo.com